Re: Europa-List: FW: fuel hose

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: fuel hose
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 09:14:22
I see you've had a lot of response from this so I thought I'd send in
my two cents. I used the fuel injection hose throughout the entire
system. I figured in the unlikely event of an impact it's the most
flexible and has the least chance of breaking. All the drag racers
around here swear by it. Its very easy to work with, and you can get it

at most auto parts store. The negative is it's a bit expensive but
worth it.
Jeff R.
N128LJ / Gold Rush

On Mar 17, 2007, at 6:01 PM, William Daniell wrote:

> -
> -
> I see rather belatedly that the fabric co vered fuel hose is not
> recommended for installation. -Is this so?
> -
> If so what is recommended?- What is the most durable stuff (for
> trigear)?- I plan to run on AVGAS.
> -
> Will

Jeff Roberts