Europa-List: Araldite 420 / Epibond 420 / Redux

Subject: Europa-List: Araldite 420 / Epibond 420 / Redux
From: thomas@scherer.com <thomas@scherer.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 17:20:45

After spending the last two days calling around manifacturers and
distributers of this two part glue I am giving in. The U.S. apparently
are an Araldite-free country.

I was wondering whether for a fee someone would part with his half-
finished batch sitting on the shelf ? Replacement-windshield arrived
today from Europa aircraft and is longing to be glued in place ...

Thanks and happy building ! (it's cool to be building again - thrown
back in time by ten years).

<Thomas, N81EU-cabrio>