Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420 / Epibond 420 / Redux

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Araldite 420 / Epibond 420 / Redux
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 17:33:52
For you guys who aren't "married" to Araldite, I used Aeropoxy 6228.
After 263 hours, some of it in pretty bumpy stuff, I've had zero
problems.  I used it in bonding the wings and windscreens.  Aeropoxy's
tech guy was very helpfull and says that the same product is used in the
construction of the Velocity.  Working time is an hour and it can be
mixed with flox.  Price, a mere $39 for a quart kit (two full quarts of
material - parts A & B)...

Jeff - Baby Blue
263 hours