Re: Europa-List: mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mod 72
From: Richard Collings <r.collings@onetel.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:05:59

I would also like to put my 2 pence in , it strikes me that a lot of
members/owner don't appreciate the work that Europa 04 does and waste an
awful lot of time trying to reinvent the wheel so to speak! If you have any
doubts regarding Mod 72  why not ring Roger at E04 he won't bit!
Richard Collings Kit 458 with an awfull lot to do.