Re: Europa-List: mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mod 72
From: brianelong <brian@mycarpetsource.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:25:42

Recieved an e-mail from Roger Bull this morning that expressed hope he could
ship
them in a week.  I asked him in a e-mail the specs on the inserts but recieved
no reply on the matter.  Seems it would be simple to make your own with proper
specs and a lathe. I'm down and ready too since I just completed annual
inpection.
I wonder how long it will take once they leave the U.K.. Every pretty
day gone by hurts a little more.
As soon as I button up and go flying they will arrive.  If I stay down and wait
it will drag on past Sun-N-Fun.  Thats just the way my luck goes.

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org