Europa-List: Filser ATR600 with Flightcom 403mc intercom

Subject: Europa-List: Filser ATR600 with Flightcom 403mc intercom
From: MR PAUL MITCHELL <paul.mitchell2@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 08:02:53
Gents, I need help.
I am involved in a radio installation and the aircraft owner has decided
on and purchased the Filser ATR600 radio which has a built in intercom
but no provision to put in any auxiliary audio inputs such as Mark
Burtons talking ASI device so were advised that we needed a Flightcom
403mc intercom device, also purchased. The thought being that the radio
would talk to the intercom which would take care of the auxiliaries. I
have a schematic for both devices but do not have the expertise to know
pin for pin how to connecting them together.
Can anyone help, Please.
Paul Mitchell