Europa-List: Teflon hose assembly tutorial

Subject: Europa-List: Teflon hose assembly tutorial
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 20:19:17

In case anyone is interested how to assemble Earls Teflon hose with
stainless braid, go to this site and view three  You Tube  Video tutorials
on the left side:

http://myspace.com/earlsstore1

I have on order -3 Teflon hose and fittings from Earls for remote oil
sender and differential airbox/carb float bowl fuel pressure on 914.

Earls -3 and 4 is not carbon lined, but with little flow on these 2 hoses
I am not too worried about static discharge pinholes in teflon. For most
part am using stainless fittings and ends firewall forward, except the
adapter they have for oil pressure sender is plated steel. I will put a
restrictor in Banjo out of Fuel Pressure regulator, and one in the adapter
going into the oil pump.

I am using Aeroquip 666 -6 hose going to and from my fuel pressure
regulator with a 10mm to -6 416 Stainless reusable fitting I made. Just a
note Aeroquip does not advocate using a chisel on a block of aluminium to
cut 666 hose, they prefer a saw be used.

Ron P.