Re: Europa-List: Mod 72

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mod 72
From: William Harrison <willie.harrison@tinyonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:10:26
Yes, I completely agree with Martin's sentiment. Aircraft should not
designed like tractors and are therefore always susceptible to
abusive treatment. There comes a point where you have to point a
finger at the pilot for breaking his aircraft, not at the aircraft
for not being bombproof.

Safe Flying

Willie Harrison G-BZNY