RE: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 16:45:59

Hi! Bob
I'd expect the Classic foam wings to float but no chance of the XS
floating!
There was one once floated that ditched off Alderney until they
recovered it by towing it the wrong way then had to tow it the opposite
way (can't remember which way but I think it was successfully towed
forwards?) perhaps someone can confirm ? It could be a useful bit of
information to have stored one day !
Regards
Bob Harrison