Re: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 2002 Europa XS Mono Wheel for Sale
From: Gilles Thesee <Gilles.Thesee@acgrenoble.fr>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 12:37:40

> RV7 ?
> Would it be possible to cross the Atlantic or the Pacific with an RV7
> and would it float if the fan stopped? Cost of gas when Putin has it all?
> Graham

Someone mentioned a larger aircraft. The RV7 has only two seats.
Have you considered a Dyn Aero MCR 4S ?
Larger inside (1.20 m elbow room, four seats), lighter empty weight,
9-10 hr endurance with standard wing tanks. Same speed as a Europa (140
kt cruise at 75%).

No, I'm not a Dyn Aero rep, only a happy builder and flyer.

Regards,
Gilles Thesee
Grenoble, France
http://contrails.free.fr