RE: Europa-List: Questions Curing the Control bits.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Questions Curing the Control bits.
From: AlStills <astills@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:51:15

Brian,
I cured mine after sanding, and then had to re cure after I painted. When
you cure...cure to 190 Deg's F and your's should be stable through the hot
summers. The summers here in Phoenix didn't like 160 Deg cures and the
alerons warped in the summer heat, hence, re cure. No I did not
cure the fuse but did the wings.( here in Phoenix I placed large "black"
plastic bags over wings,sealed, and let set out all day in the 115 Deg's
heat, and then
took back in in the evening after it cooled down. Haven't had a problem with
them.
Al Stills
N625AZ