Europa-List: Europa Club Annual Dinner

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Club Annual Dinner
From: T Houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:31:35
Information for Europa Club members who will be in the UK on 20th
January
2007.

 In previous years we have had a Christmas dinner for UK members.  This
year
your committee has decided to offer a relaxing weekend in January at a
country house.  By having this event in January we get better value for
money and a better choice of venue.  We have booked Saturday night for
the
dinner so you can arrive at your leasure on Saturday .  On Sunday
morning
you can work off the effects of the night before in the gymnasium or
just
stroll around the gardens of the hotel and then depart when you are
ready.
We do hope you will come along with your partners.  The booking details
are
at the end of the message.

Please do not reply directly to this e mail. All correspondence should
be to
Secretary@europaclub.org.uk

The Europa Club

Invites you to join us at the

Bosworth Hall Hotel

Warwickshire

On 20th January 2007 for our

Annual Dinner

3 Course meal ( in a private dinning room)    =A326.40 ,menu is below

Accommodation                      =A380     Double bedroom         bed
and
breakfast

=A360      Single bedroom          bed and breakfast

http://www.hotelbosworthhall.co.uk/

We will be in our own dinning room and we will not have the usual disco
or
other entertainment so we will be able to catch up with old friends in
comfort.

We will have access to the hotel facilities where you can unwind or work
out
in the gymnasium using the latest state of the art equipment.  Relax in
the
heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi. Challenge
your
friends or colleagues to a game of tennis on one of our courts.
Alternatively, play a game of croquet or take a stroll through our
beautiful
gardens and grounds.

The menu is                              Starter              Roulade of
smoked salmon with spinach and a horseradish cream

                                                Main
Breast
of chicken filled with a roasted garlic and Gruy=E8re cheese and served
with a
Proven=E7ale sauce

                        Sweet               Tiramisu coated with coffee
sauce

There will be a vegetarian / Vegan option please contact the Europa Club
Secretary  for details.

What to do ?                Book accommodation directly with Bosworth
Hall
hotel, Market Bosworth, Warwickshire, CV13 0PL tel no 01455 291919
mention
the Europa Club event for this special rate

Book and pay for your meal with the Europa Club secretary who can be
contacted at Secretary@europaclub.org.uk  or 18 The Causeway, Quedgeley,
Gloucester, GL2 4LD  tel No 01452 720804