RE: Europa-List: Fw: DOTH to Tatenhill tomorrow 9th December + Exhaust

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fw: DOTH to Tatenhill tomorrow 9th December + Exhaust
From: rick <rick@amimotormanagement.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:17:13
Hi William

I wanted to come to Tattenhall on Saturday but the mighty Spurs were playing
at home in the afternoon!  I hope you had a good time.

G-RIKS is grounded for a few days with the port front exhaust pipe having
detached itself from the welded manifold plate.  Worth checking as it only
appears to have been welded for about 25% of it's circumference.

All the best

Rick

G-RIKS 912s Tri

  _____