RE: Europa-List: Aileron tip "droop"

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Aileron tip "droop"
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 05:41:17

Hi! Karel/Fred

I didn't change mine after filling and painting it was negligible.
However as Graham says another layer of bit would be better than a
packing. May as well have the weight of your "fudge" work for you
instead of being a passenger for the life of the a/c !
Regards

And a Merry Christmas and a Happy Health New Year 2007 to all.

Bob Harrison G-PTAG  (Waiting and tinkering!)