Europa-List: Europa Parts

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Parts
From: Bob <bberube@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2006 18:34:29
Europa Owners/Builders,

Flight Crafters has over the years accumulated a number of Europa parts.
 With Europa sales becoming somewhat limited in North America and
storage space at a preminum, we will make these parts available at near
giveaway costs

Parts range from small hardware items to control surface foam cores,
cockpit modules, fuel tanks, trailer and lower fuselage half.  Please
contact me offline or call for additional information.

We are still providing builder assistance for Europa's and will continue
to do so.

Bob Berube
Flight Crafters
5048 Airport Rd.