Europa-List: Ailerons - Classic manual

Subject: Europa-List: Ailerons - Classic manual
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 17:18:44

Cheers,
        It`s re-assemble time for the wings aftrer finishing, and I`m trying
to attach the ailerons to the wing. Nowhere can I find the detailed sketch
of the attachment of aileron cross rod (with the endfitting) to the AN4 bolt
protruding from the aileron,
        I presume it`s much like the others - EURO11 washer inside, then
endfitting, then EURO11 washer and MS41024-4 locknut to tighten.
But I don`t like to presume.
        Could someone kindly point me to the proper diagram, as have
scuttled through several chapters without luck?

Ferg Kyle
Europa A064 914 Classic