Re: Europa-List: tailplane twist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: tailplane twist
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 12:49:17

Will,
I had the same slight fuselage twist. Monowheel Classic #292. Reported it to
Andy
7 years ago.
'Not to worry about it' he said, 'flys the same'. Must have been a slight twist
in the mould.
 As Carl said, just annoys you when you can see it from the back. Helps, I
think,
with the prop. torque correction?
Anyway, tick that box 'satis' !
Cheers,