Europa-List: Help Needed

Subject: Europa-List: Help Needed
From: McAllister Paul <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2006 08:28:20

Hi All,

I am currently on the road in Northern Florida and I have a small problem that
I need to deal with.  The thread has stripped on the nipple that holds the EGT
probe in on the rear exhaust pipe (914 Turbo) and its letting exhaust gas out.

My current thought is to remove it, try and find a stainless steel bolt to screw
into the fitting on the exhaust pipe to blank it off.  So, the question to the
forum is, does any one know the size and pitch of the thread on on the exhaust
pipe port ?

Next problem..... Because Ican't access the forum to read mail while I am on the
road  I NEED YOUR REPLY TO GO TO  paul_mcallister@hotmail.com, NOT TO THE FORUM.

Thanks,  Paul