Re: Europa-List: tailplane twist

Subject: Re: Europa-List: tailplane twist
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:59:29

Yes, ours is twsted but dosent make a blind bit of difference - been flying
4 years.

The fuselage twisted when we bonded on the top - the tailplane is about .5
of a degree out compared with the wings.

Its not really measurable but obvious when you stand behind the aircraft and
eyeball it.

Carl Pattinson
G-LABS