RE: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat ...Now Top Cowl cooling gills.

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Oil cooler thermostat ...Now Top Cowl cooling gills.
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 08:47:27

Hi! Jeff,
Thanks for the in-put.
However I notice that you effected a change in the radiator arrangement
at the same time as opening the gills. In the light of Terry Seavers
detailed study of cowl temperatures have you any readings noted to
really identify the separate cooling contribution the gills are actually
making?
Sorry to all that I seem to be "re-inventing the wheel" on these issues
but there seems to be some relevance in my questions when taken together
with my previous experiences.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG