Re: Europa-List: Balanced ailerons

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Balanced ailerons
From: Tom Friedland <96victor@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:21:41
Hi Ferg

I think that you are probably correct in that they must be pretty close to
balance and since they both deviate the same way flutter should cancel out.
Still it might always deep inside "bug you."  It would be easy to drill a
small amount until they were perfect and the holes would be easy to fill and
if they were on the upper surface no one would know.

Just think how much lighter the bird would be!

Tom Friedland (Now back in the NorthWest)