RE: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot - Oh, sheesh!

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot - Oh, sheesh!
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 11:29:29

Do whatever you think best. In Canada you do not have the same
regulations as us so you are free to do what you want. However I would
say from experience on local aircraft that it is worth updating so you
(hopefully) never have to modify again. You still use the stainless tube
which is the most difficult part to obtain and all the parts are cheap
anyway.

Regards

Nigel