Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot - Oh, sheesh!

Subject: Europa-List: Outrigger Pivot - Oh, sheesh!
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 15:44:55

Nigel.........
            You have shot me down. You may remember I copied your super mod,
and in the process ordered the minimum lengths of tubing, etc. As am now
doing the mod (just set in the Redux yesterday), I was going to offer the
spares - I made up 8 kits of tubing and washers - to anyone who wants to do
the mod. (In fact I made up many more and mailed them out to ten guys - no
charge - as the parts are cheaper than the postage) and they have to find
the common parts.
            Your latest missive probably negates the value of this exercise,
but was going to contact you to do so. What do you think? Can I continue
(not trying to compete) - but hate to waste the bits?
Cheers,

Ferg Kyle
Europa A064 914 Classic