RE: Europa-List: engine preservation

Subject: RE: Europa-List: engine preservation
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:11:27
Alan.

Thanks for the tip. I=92ll check the shell web site.

My bird is at home at present and I am heading back to my boat in
Trinidad next week with a plan to head for Panama and maybe cross the
Pacific next year so I don=92t think there is much chance of bumping
into
you at Blackpool for a while.

Hope your plan to take yours to Florida comes off.  I guess it is a
lovely place to fly.

Regards.

Richard.