Europa-List: Re: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers

Subject: Europa-List: Re: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers
From: rlborger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 18:51:38
Tam,

Thanks for the info.  I ordered two of the M10x1.0 to AN-6 fittings
---From anplumbing.com.  I see that they come with their own new
aluminum crush washer but that replacement washers are also
available.  Pretty impressive site for anyone who is shopping for
spiffy AN fittings, hoses and other fuel or hydraulic related parts.

For hose, I plan to purchase custom fire-shield hose from ACS.  Give
them another opportunity to bollix up a custom hose order.

In any case, I won't actually swap out the hose barb banjos until I
talk with the Lockwood folks in December.  When the fittings arrive,
I will post pics on my build web site.

Good building and great flying,
Bob Borger
Europa Kit #A221 N914XL, XS Mono, Intercooled 914, Airmaster C/S
http://www.europaowners.org/N914XL
(85%) tail kit done, wings closed, cockpit module installed, pitch
system in, landing gear frame in, rudder system in, outrigger mod in,
Fuselage Top on, lift/drag/flap pins in, wing incidence set, tie bar
in, flap drive in, Mod 70 done.  Baggage bay in.  Flaps & Main Gear
complete.  Working in - 24 Instrument Panel, 25 Electrical, 30 Fuel
System, 32 Tail, 34 Door Latches & 35 Doors, 37 Finishing.  Airmaster
arrived 29 Sep 05.  Seat arrived from Oregon Aero.  E04 interior kit
has arrived.  Preparing for ROTAX 914 installation.
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208
Home:  940-497-2123
Cel:  817-992-1117