RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: Re: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers

Subject: RE: PROBABLE SPAM> Europa-List: Re: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:48:11
Bob et all,

I was wondering during your searches had you come accross a 16mm banjo with
an AN fitting.  It would be nice to have one on the sump.

I am using 666 braided teflon but the hose nipple is 12mm whereas the 666
hose is 1/2".  It would be great if I could terminate it properly.  I am
currnetly using double hose clips, it works but its a but of a kludge.

Paul