Re: Europa-List: Re: Taildragger conversion

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Taildragger conversion
From: GLENN CROWDER <gcrowder2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:35:17

  Don't forget the propensity of conventional taildraggers to flip over on
an
off field landing.  The tiny wheels act as perfect levers to vault the
aircraft on its
back!  I really get a warm and fuzzy feeling I could land on any reasonably
smooth
field with that big beach ball to cushion the blow if the whirly thing up
front stops!

                                           Glenn