Re: Europa-List: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: M10-AN-6 was Copper Washers
From: Horizonspace@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 23:35:38

Bob,

You can find the M10x1.0 to AN-6 adapter at anplumbing.com part number
991953.  It's designated as "Carburetor Adapter Weber".  Be sure to  get the
M10x1.0 not M10x1.25 or any other pitch.  As for the 90 deg swivel,  it is a
hose

end fitting allowing you to mate your fuel hose to the AN  fitting.  What you
need to buy would depend on the type of hose that you  are planning to use.  We

prefer the "push on" kind.  No clamps, no  braids to deal with.  You can get
them at the same website or at  summitracing.com

One other note.  We are not sure if the adapter/hose end fitting  stack-up
would clear the airbox pressure solenoid assembly since the 90 deg  fitting has

a radius to it.  If there is enough room in your installation  for hose bend,
you may not need to use the 90 deg fitting.  You also have  the option of
using a 45 deg fitting.

In a message dated 10/10/2006 7:37:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,