Re: Europa-List: 914 OIL PRESSURE

Subject: Re: Europa-List: 914 OIL PRESSURE
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 18:22:42

Have twice experienced this sort of problem. The first time showed pressures
in excess of 6 bar , which is the Flydat alarm level. It turned out that one
wire had come loose at the sender, and fixing it gave normal pressures
again. Two years later I had an episode of pressures creeping up again and
cleaning the terminals on the sender sorted it. Regards, David Joyce G-XSDJ