Re: Europa-List: Mono speed kit

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Mono speed kit
From: Jim Brown <acrojim@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 19:31:55
Fred

Several years ago there was a tread about this.  I forgot what the
factory was saying for the speed increase, I saw an increase of about
two knots on my monowheel.  Several who had installed their's agree with
me, about 2 kts. Some reported higher speeds.

They are easy to install, You'll pick up some speed, and they do improve
the appearance under the wing. My guess they are more cosmetic, with
small increase in speed on my installation.

Jim Brown
N398JB