Europa-List: Re: Taildragger conversion battery position.

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Taildragger conversion battery position.
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 15:50:58

Graham,

Oh really?  I'll check that out.  I tend to agree about the carbon hoop being
too
stiff and I'm rebuilding G-SYCO that was written off due to an accident
involving
a broken leg.  I think the taildragger mod is a really nice design but
the stiffness of the leg and lack of availability mean that it has some
downsides.
I wonder if the Swiss mod could be developed with a new hoop with reduced
stiffness?  The alternative that you suggest sounds promising.  Apparently
Europa
were thinking about developing a mod but nothing was ever produced.  I wonder
what their solution would have been?

Regards,

Phil

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org