Re: Europa-List: bronze tint vs. clear glazing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: bronze tint vs. clear glazing
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 16:42:16

Brian,

Thanks for reminding me of the availability of solar grey tint...I've
been in touch w/ the folks in PA so I am not concerned about sourcing
the components, merely the decision as to type of plexi.

Love to hear from someone who's been flying regarding the questions of
night vision, glare, heat gain, vis a vis clear vs. solar grey tint vs.
bronze tint...(?)...also regarding the question of re-configuring the
shape and extent of the side windows (with paint) as a means to
reducing heat gain. I suspect some distinctive and tasteful shapes
could result from studying such a possibility.

Fred
A194