RE: Europa-List: Brake tube

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Brake tube
From: Simon Smith <jodel@nildram.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 21:29:38
I have also had a pipe blow off.  I have noticed three different types of
securing nut supplied by Europa.  There is the Black plastic insert. A white
one and also a brass (coloured) metal one.

On a related subject, does any one know what the factory is now using to
replace the Jamar master cylinder unit on the finger brakes?

Simon

  _____