Re: Europa-List: Brake tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Brake tube
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:28:15
Svein,

If memory serves, the Europa supplied tubing is 6mm and the fittings are
1/4".  A small difference, however enough to cause the problem you're
experiencing.  I used the 1/4" nylo-flow tubing from AC Spruce, with
brass fittings, instead of the nylon ones, and have had no evidence of
leakage in over 200 hours...

Jeff
Baby Blue