Re: Europa-List: landinglight.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: landinglight.
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2006 10:58:28
Hi Nico
Good luck getting a small enough light to stand up to the pounding of
the nose wheel. I used the new gas light and made a flange then bonded
it on and filled it out so the light is right above the air opening.
Its tight but work grest. Here is a picture if it comes through.
Regards,
Jeff
A258 33.5 hrs of flying off the 40. All bugs seem to be gone;)