Re: Europa-List: engine failure due to filters

Subject: Re: Europa-List: engine failure due to filters
From: JEFF ROBERTS <jeff@rmmm.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:18:21
Kevin,
I have flown 27 hours off of N128LJ without a problem. I noticed a
little debris collecting in the left filter so I have switched to the
right side. I mounted the filters under a door in an arm rest between
the seats. I can view them in flight if I want to. I will be changing
them out soon but I don't think anything is wrong with the tanks. I
believe their may be a fuel issue in some cases or area's. After the
tanks were drilled we washed them out with a high pressure hose. No
problems have been encountered yet.... as I'm Knocking on wood.
Regards
Jeff
RMMM