Re: Europa-List: Cliff and Betty Shaw remembrance

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cliff and Betty Shaw remembrance
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:12:15
Hi All,
I sent a private email to Bob Jacobsen, for him to run this idea past the
Shaw family.....
During the Funeral ceremony, at a pre-determined time [ Zulu, so we all are
aware of the same moment in time] there is a one minute silence, so we can all

 stop whatever we are doing, and and think of the passing of Cliff and
Betty.........
If this is not what the Family want, we could do something on our own,
perhaps at the P.F.A. Rally, at the end of the Europa Club AGM, we could  have
minutes silence, again, if it was set at a specific time,all the Europa
community, wherever in the world they might be, could stop for that same
minute......
Nev.