Re: Europa-List: mocal oil radiator

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mocal oil radiator
From: NevEyre@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 17:16:38

In a message dated 30/07/2006 21:53:35 GMT Standard Time, VE3LVO@rac.ca
writes:

Is any  one using any other BSP 1/2=ECnch `push-on` fittings than those
provided in  the Europa kit?  I have need of 45deg fitting to attach to oil
cooler  because of local restricion. and wonder if anyone else has
substituted  them - and whither the source?
While I`m begging, have you used any  material with the fittings onto the
cooler, or is it just straight  metal-to-metal?

Hi Ferg,
Think Automotive, at Twickenham, Middlesex, UK will have the fittings, I  ca
get you one, and post it if you want ?
Oil the taper and threads, don't use any  '' goo '' !
Cheers,
Nev.