Europa-List: Replacing Ducati regulator on Rotax 914

Subject: Europa-List: Replacing Ducati regulator on Rotax 914
From: ivor.phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 17:28:03

Well at least he has a sense of humor,
And they are available in Europe,

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 17 July 2006 16:37

Hello Mr. Phillips,

the GR4 has indeed been superseded by the GR6. Both are basically the same
but the GR6 has a much better heatsink. This enables the GR6 to take a
higher permanent load. It is also a little lighter than the GR4.

The GR6 is 82,- EUR + transport + VAT
delivery ex stock. (1 pc is left!)
The next batch will be ready in approx. 2 weeks.

> Hi
>
> I have had good reports on your GR4 regulator replacing the Ducati
> Regulator
> on my Rotax 914, I noticed that your website doesn't show the GR4 only
> the
> GR6,
>
> Has the GR4 been superseded By the GR6 and is it available for purchase ?
>

> Regards
>
> Ivor Phillips
>
> United Kingdom

best regards
U. Schicke
--
Schicke electronic
Kanalstr. 32

Tel: +49-(0)7244/706445
Fax: +49-(0)7244/706446
Web: http://www.schicke-electronic.de

Advice from an old pilot:
"If you loose your engine/s at night, keep her steady until you're down to
around 2000 ft, then turn on your lights.  If you don't like what you see,
turn your lights off"!!