Re: Europa-List: Re: Rectifier-Regulator 91X

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Rectifier-Regulator 91X
From: Michael Grass <M.Grass@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 08:08:43

Bob,

"Nicht zulaessig" translates into "not allowed" (by the manufacturer). The
reason therefore is that the Germans (Europeans) hear all about the
liability law cases in the USA. Try to buy the Europa flap drive actuator
---From the original manufacturer (which is manufacturing lifting actuators for
furniture!!) direct and mention "for aircraft use" and he will not sell it
to you. If you will explain Mr. Schicke that this regulator is for your
ultra powered mini lawn tractor for drag racing purpose or something else
like that and give it in writing to him, I am sure he will sell the
regulator to you without problems.

Regards

Michael Grass
A266 Trigear, Detroit MI