Europa-List: wiring PTT switches

Subject: Europa-List: wiring PTT switches
From: Paul Stewart <europa@pstewart.f2s.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 18:58:11

Our set up is Microair 760 and XCOM intercom. should I wire stick top
PTT switches with single screened cable or a twisted pair. The wiring
diagram for the radio has the latter but their wiring harness (which
we are not using ) has the former. Also should I connect the PTT
switch wires in at the mic jack end or back at the XCOM box.

So many things in this plane that I know so little about   !!

Regards

Paul Stewart
G-GIDY - -no longer sanding !!!!!!!!!!!