Re: Europa-List: EGT Sensors

Subject: Re: Europa-List: EGT Sensors
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:33:59
Paul

Interesting.  It may be hat the engine vibration is doing the unscrewing
when the nut is hot. I think I would try to drill it for a safety wire.
That is what safety wire is suppose to fix. See if you can get a angled
hole through one side.

Just my thoughts. My EGT probes are the clamp on type (912S) and I had
to weld a boss on the pipe to prevent it from cracking.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid ave.
Edmonds, WA 98020
425 776 5555