RE: Europa-List: Dilemma(s)

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Dilemma(s)
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:36:21

Ferg

Get another straight one from Europa. These are long enough to allow you
to drop the cooler.

For the MS21042-3, drill out an initial 3/16" hole then countersink it,
---From within the tunnel, large enough to accept the raised part of the
nut. When you fit the nut you'll be fitting it so that the plate is
mounted on the tunnel wall but with the raised part embedded into the
countersunk area.

Tony