Re: Europa-List: Usable Fuel

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Usable Fuel
From: Rman <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:40:25
Very simillar to my tests.  When filling the tank for the first time, I
carefully leveled the A/C and measured the amount of fuel it took to
fill the reserve side.  It came to 2.6 US gal.  I actually watched the
fuel cross the "hump" and stopped adding fuel when it did.  To answer
the question, assuming the proper plumbing of the fuel selector valve,
one can only drain one side of the tank (approx 15.5 US gal.), then
switch to the other side to drain the remaining gas.

Jeff - Baby Blue
193 hours