Re: Europa-List: Which tyre to use on a Monowheel ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Which tyre to use on a Monowheel ?
From: Bryan Allsop <bryan@blackballclub.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:23:59

If you intend to operate from a farm strip, particularly a rough one as a
fellow mono flyer and I do, you will find the Europa Air-Trac very good.
Better than some of the stiffer, more expensive makes.
To avoid bounces and help with the tracking, do not inflate above 20 psi.

Hope this helps. Bryan

Mono XS G BYSA