Europa-List: What to do . .

Subject: Europa-List: What to do . .
From: clevelee@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:47:04
Hi Gents, and any lurking ladies . .

I was hoping to get some serious build time in this summer, but now find
that I will be moving to the UK (Market Harborough area) in September.

This is a mixed blessing: Closer to my Europa's 'Home', but wondering
whether I should bring the ship along with me to work on, or leave/sell
behind.

If someone makes me a fair offer here in the US (Detroit area) for my Mono
XS with Jabiru 3300 firewall forward in crate, 900+ build hours into it and
control surfaces almost up to prime, I may be tempted to sell.

Alternatively, are there any folks who can help me find a building spot or
home/farmhouse to rent within 20K's of Market Harborough where I can bring
the plane with me to keep it moving along?

Cheers,

Cleve Lee
A198 Mono XS
Detroit, Michigan