Europa-List: RE: What to do . .

Subject: Europa-List: RE: What to do . .
From: flyingphil2 <ptiller@lolacars.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 09:34:04

Hi,
I live in the Northampton area in the UK which is 28km from Market Harborough.
I am building a Europa but barely have space for mine let alone another one!
However, I know that Sywell aerodrome (25km) has recently been renovated and
I believe that they may have some workshop space available for rent for
homebuild
projects.  Alternatively, there is a gliding club at Husbands Bosworth (10km)
with lots of aviation minded people there who may know of a place to use.
Regards,
Phil
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/