Europa-List: Conversion Training without owning an aircraft..

Subject: Europa-List: Conversion Training without owning an aircraft..
From: jturner <jonturner@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 17:30:45

Im sure other potential owners/builders have had the same thoughts.

Within the next 6  9 months I hope to purchase a monowheel aircraft. Ive read as
much as I can on their handling techniques, but never actually flow one.

Under current PFA/CAA rules I am not allowed to rent/hire an aircraft +
instructor/PFA
coach to gain a few hours experience.
Id just like to check that I feel comfortable that I can gain the necessary
skill
required before I progress further down the road of purchasing one of these
aircraft.

Have only have 250 hours but including 100 hours tailwheel.

Ive talked to the factory and they dont have a monowheel demonstrator anymore.

Does anyone know if there is a similar type of monowheel aircraft anywhere on a
CofA that can be hired?

Suggestions much appreciated.  PM me if necessary.

Thanks.

Jonathan.

jonturner@hotmail.com
Visit EuropaOwnersForum http://www.europaowners.org/