RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop adjustment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop adjustment
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 18:21:50

I'm going by the rotax chart that shows 75% power is 31" MP and 5000rpm and
if I'm not mistaken 65% is 30" mp. I don't have the book with me right now.
The 5000' is right off the altimeter set at the closest airport altimeter
setting. Yesyerday we were at 6500' showing around 135 knots, to fly with a
Piper Archer and the MP was back to approximately 28" at 5000rpm.

Dean Seitz