RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop adjustment

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Airmaster prop adjustment
From: Dean Seitz <daseitz@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:04:14

I have adjusted mine once to get more coarse. Not sure what the coarse pitch
is right now but I had noticed flying straight and level that about 32 inchs
manifold pressure got the prop to full coarse limit. I haven't seen it go to
full coarse since but have not been pushing it real hard since at 5000 ft I
have to run at less than 50% power to stay with them. At 5000 ft I've been
seeing 145 kts at 65% or less.

Dean Seitz
N284A Europa XS tri gear 914 Airmaster
91 hrs so far